Picture Credit - bettycrocker.com
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/2 inch thick. In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic powder. In shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, flour, walnuts, sesame seed, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Brush both sides of chicken with garlic butter; coat with bread crumb mixture.
- 2 In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon each of the butter and oil over medium heat until butter is melted. Add 3 chicken breasts; cook 8 to 12 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in center. Remove from skillet to serving platter; cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon each butter and oil and remaining 3 chicken breasts.
- 3 Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, stir sauce ingredients with whisk until blended. Heat to simmering; cook 10 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly and coats the back of a spoon. Serve chicken with sauce.