Photo Credit - bettycrocker.com
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Heat gas or charcoal grill. In shallow bowl, mix taco seasoning mix and oregano. Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with taco seasoning mixture.
- 2 Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F).
- 3 Meanwhile, in small microwavable bowl, mix barbecue sauce, chili sauce and cumin. Cover; microwave on High 30 to 60 seconds or until hot. Serve sauce over chicken.