Image Credit ~ bettycrocker.com
- 1 lb boneless pork shoulder roast, trimmed
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 oz) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 package (4.6 oz) Old El Paso™ taco shells
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3/4 cup chopped tomato
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Old El Paso™ salsa
- 1 Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place pork in slow cooker; sprinkle with taco seasoning mix. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 to 9 hours or until pork pulls apart easily with fork.
- 2 Remove pork from slow cooker; shred pork. Stir into liquid in slow cooker. Stir in pineapple and lime juice.
- 3 To serve, divide pork among taco shells (about 1/4 cup each), and top with remaining ingredients.