Picture Credit - bettycrocker.com
- 1box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ triple chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 box (4-serving size) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 bag (12 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 Spray 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat Cake ingredients with electric mixer as directed on cake mix box. Pour into slow cooker.
- 2 In medium bowl, beat pudding mix and 2 cups milk with whisk as directed on box. Pour into slow cooker over cake batter. Do not mix. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- 3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours or until cake is set and pudding is beginning to bubble out of cake.