Photo Credit - bettycrocker.com
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 box (4-serving size) sugar-free strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 3 pouches (1.5 oz each) Nature Valley™ roasted almond crunchy granola bars (from 8.9-oz box)
- 1 package (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Fat-free whipped topping, if desired
- 1 In small bowl, crush 1 cup of the strawberries with pastry blender or fork. Reserve remaining 1 cup strawberries.
- 2 In medium bowl, pour boiling water over gelatin; stir about 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir crushed strawberries into gelatin. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, leaving granola bars in pouches, crush granola bars with rolling pin. Sprinkle crushed granola in bottom of 9-inch ungreased glass pie plate, pushing crumbs up side of plate to make crust.
- 4 In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and almond extract with electric mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Drop by spoonfuls over crushed granola; gently spread to cover bottom of crust.
- 5 Gently fold blueberries, raspberries and remaining 1 cup strawberries into gelatin mixture. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until firm. Serve topped with whipped topping.