Image Credit bettycrocker.com
- 3 pounds fresh pork riblets or 1 rack (3 pounds) pork back ribs, cut lengthwise across bones in half
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease broiler pan rack. Trim fat and remove membranes from pork riblets. (For ribs, cut between bones into serving pieces.)
- 2 Place pork, meaty sides up, in single layer on rack in broiler pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes.
- 3 Mix remaining ingredients. Brush pork with half of the cranberry mixture. Bake uncovered 10 to 20 minutes longer or until pork is tender. (If using Do-Ahead Tip, stop here.)
- 4 Heat remaining cranberry mixture to boiling in 1-quart saucepan. Serve with pork.