16 ounces (2 cups) vanilla- or strawberry-flavored yogurt (blended type, any fat percentage works well)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla (leave out if you are using vanilla yogurt)
5-6 large strawberries, hulled and cut in half
- Puree all ingredients together for 30 - 34 seconds in a blender.
- Strain well to remove seeds. You can skip this step, but the seeds will settle at the bottom of the mold and will be visible at the top of the Popsicle when un-molded.
- Pour into Popsicle molds and attach lids with sticks. If you are using cups instead, cover each cup with plastic wrap and insert the stick through the plastic. Don't let the stick touch the bottom of the cup. Settle sticks evenly in the center of each mold before freezing.
- Check after half an hour and re-settle popsicle sticks if necessary. Freeze for 6 hours or overnight before removing from molds.
- Run the underside of the molds under warm water momentarily before un-molding