- 20 ounces lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil,, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano,, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 dinner or slider rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- Combine ground turkey, cheese and all seasonings. Mix together well.
- Shape turkey into 16 small patties.
- Place patties on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 - 10 minutes or until cooked through. Be careful not to cook too long or they will become dried out.
- Combine mayonnaise with honey Dijon mustard and stir until well blended.
- Place on rolls and top with honey Dijon mayo.