Saturday, January 14, 2012

Helping Make Easter Wishes Come True

As you may have seen some of my postings, I am going to be sending Easter baskets to 47 children and have started Avon auctions to help towards the cost of this.  I have decided to go ahead and add a donation button where you can donate any amount you want to which goes through pay-pal.  

The reason I have decided to add this option is because I have received a few e-mails from people who want to help and I can not express how much that means to me.  There is no fixed rate on the donation it can be as small as you want and as we all know every little bit helps.  If you can help great, if not that is okay too because I am here to help yall.  

I never even thought about so many people wanting to help and I never even considered asking for help with this because it was mine and my husbands idea and choice to do so. I appreciate all the support that yall give me and the kind words are really enough for me as they make me feel like I am going in the right direction with my page.  I do not do the things I do to earn some money on the side, everything I do is to help as many people as I can because that is what I want to do.  I am a giver and I always have been.

So with all that being said, the option is here if anyone wants to use it.  Thank you for taking the time to read this. I love and appreciate each and every single one of you more than yall will ever know.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful thing that you guys are doing!!! There are so many that are in need but may not want to burden others by asking for help. But it is wonderful to know that there are such kind people out there who wish to help others in this manner. You and your sponsors are all AMAZING and WONDERFUL people!!!!! Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Tory LeCompte. This is a great way to help some needy children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to know that there are still people in this world who think of others, so often now days it is all about how to do get more for me and mine, but to know that people are still willing to think of others as well, well it is just heartwarming. Thank you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I see stories like this (which isn't nearly as often as it should be) a part of my faith in humanity is restored. Bless you and your hubby for taking this project on. <3

    ReplyDelete