Friday, December 30, 2011

Roots Only Review

Roots only is a pretty neat little device that allows you to add the hair color of your choice that you need to touch up your roots.  I found this to be very helpful and easy to use and would like to say easier to use than some of those touch up kits you buy in the stores.  

This is a non messy, super easy way to touch up those roots and you can wash it out and re-use it.  How sweet is that?!? All the kits I have ever bought were a one time use thing and honestly I was tired of throwing my money away and that is where I am super excited about Roots Only.

I highly suggest this product to anyone who needs to touch up their roots. What are you waiting for? Head out and get one today! I saw these at my local Wal-Mart just yesterday hanging in the hair color aisle.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment