Thursday, December 15, 2011

Returning The Love

I have to say that I am so overwhelmed with all the love and support I have received from so many other pages.  They all have truly touched my heart in their own special way.  I didn't know any other way to express my gratitude to them so that is why I decided to do a little blogging. 

Today was a very difficult day as I have some personal things going on that are pretty hard to deal with. I am not here to whine I am here to say that it amazes me that when my days are rough these ladies always cheer me up even though they have no idea that I am having a rough day.  It is amazing to me at how many new friends I have made and appreciate each and every single one of you from page owners to fans for all the love and support you have shown my page.  I am no master at saving money and really for me it all about helping as many people as possible.  If I have put a smile on your face or even on one persons face each day then my day is complete.  So many of you know that I am true and take helping people in any way that I can very seriously.  

My page would be nothing with out each and every one of you so once again THANK YOU! 

Here is a list of the pages I love dearly and are awesome people! If you aren't a fan head over and check them out, I promise you won't want to miss out on the love and fun they all have to give. 









I honestly am very thankful for each and every single one of these pages.  You ladies have no idea how much joy each of you have brought to my life in the short amount of time I have gotten to know yall.  
I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for yall my heart has no bottom.


And a BIG thank you to the FANS too! Yall are awesome and so supportive to!

No comments:

Post a Comment