Sunday, December 4, 2011

Need a good laugh? Read this :)

So, my kids asked me what I wanted for Christmas.  As I sat and thought about it something popped into my mind.  What was it? Well I simply smiled at them and said "Cheerios".  All three of them cocked their heads to the side with a puzzled look on their faces and said "Did you just say Cheerios Mom?"  With a grin on my face I said "Yep I sure did say Cheerios and here is a coupon so you can save $1!" 

The look on their faces was priceless! My 12 year old twins said "well if your serious, Dad can we go get mom some Cherrios for Christmas?" 

My 14 year old daughter popped off with "After all you do for us and so many others, all your going to ask for is Cheerios? You have got to be kidding me!" 

I simply replied with "What I do for my family and so many others is done out of pure LOVE from the heart and I need Cheerios to keep my heart healthy so why not!

LOL I LOVE MY CHILDREN! 

Jaimie my 14 year old

Michael twin A (LOL)
Marccus twin B (the silly one)

No comments:

Post a Comment