Friday, December 2, 2011

How The Avon STEALS Work

 This is the way it works, first person to comment they want it will get it for the price that I state with the picture.  If you were not around when I did this last time then you are in for a treat, just ask anyone who did buy from me and I promise they will tell you that they got their things at a STEAL, why do I say STEAL and not DEAL?  Well because they are steals, you know when you have scored something at 60% or more off the original value? I will give an example, I had a bottle of Fergi Outspoken perfume, in the book it is values at over $30 and I sold it for $5!!!! That is just one of the many things that I put up.  I am in no way making a profit at all because that is not what I am trying to do and what I do make I put right back into the next order. The sole purpose of this is to allow those of you who LOVE AVON but can not afford to purchase anything from an Avon Rep at full price so that is where I come in to play and HELP as always buy giving everyone the opportunity to snag some wonderful products at awesome prices!  I will do a little hear and there so that I do not run out all in one day.  I place an order every two weeks so this is something that I will be doing A LOT of!  The only thing I ask is that you have Pay-Pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment