Friday, November 25, 2011

Mail Call

Today was a nice mail day but the best part was the soy tarts I got from Sunflower Enterprise and let me tell you these smell SO SO SO GOOD! I could smell them before I even got them out of the package! If you haven't checked out her page head on over and take a look! 

I also got a nice surprise from One Kings Lane! They sent me a nice set of note cards as a thank you for making a purchase! You can get $15 credit when signing up. If you haven't signed up yet head on over and do so! The deals change every day and sometimes you score some really great things at a super price! 

I think the most touching thing I got in the mail today was a card from the University of Phoenix for completing my Bachelors degree and a nice note from my advisors letting me know how proud they are of me! How sweet of them!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome day for ya, that's Great!! Congrats on your schooling!

    ReplyDelete