Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recap of the day 10-12-2011

So today was a pretty productive day with housework, homework, posting, chatting with AWESOME fans, trying to help a couple fans win contests and getting ready for tomorrow.  I am here to help as much as I can and if i can't yeah well that will never be a problem because I ALWAYS fine a way.  If you stick around long enough you will learn that I always go above and beyond the call of duty to do great things for great people.  I am a giver not a taker. Every single sample I have ever gotten in the mail is sitting in a purse I got at Bath and Body works last year for Christmas and lets just say it is getting mighty heavy. I save my coke rewards points so I can purchase things to give away to YALL. The only thing I do keep to myself are my points building up on swagbucks and that is called my birthday and Christmas fund.  I give more than I keep for sure.  

If there is every anything anyone is looking for (coupons) do not hesitate to ask me, I just might have it. Also if there is ever a time someone is in a bind and needs a little help do not hesitate to send me an e-mail (drop me a note on the wall asking for my e-mail or look in the info tab) and I will do everything in my power to help. Sure I have a nice stockpile going with personal care items and my laundry stockpile is getting there too but I am always willing to SHARE and do not MIND PAYING THE SHIPPING! 

I just wanted to take this time to get personal and lay my real self out there for everyone. I am a drama free person, I love making new friends, I love to help in any way possible and I am as true as it gets.  Thank you for taking the time to read this! Yall are just AWESOME and I am overwhelmed with all the kindness (not use to it). Thanks for all the support and love that is shown on the page!


No comments:

Post a Comment