- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound Colby cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup ketchup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, milk, bread crumbs, and eggs by hand. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the cheese cubes into the mixture. Transfer to a loaf pan, and top with ketchup.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).